Jetpets Travel Advice
Jetpets recommend the following tips to ensure your pet travels as safely and comfortably as possible.
- Do not feed your pet a full meal eight hours prior to the flight as this may cause an upset stomach (a light treat is okay).
- Take your pet for a walk or let your pet stretch its legs before they go into the travel crate.
- Ensure your pet drinks plenty of water and is well hydrated.
- Include a blanket, toy or something your pet is familiar with in the travel crate with your pet. Jetpets Stay Dry Fleece is available for domestic bookings and is included at no charge for international bookings.
- Do not sedate your pet unless specifically recommended by a Vet. This can cause dehydration and anxiety in certain animals.
- Ensure your pets vaccinations, flea treatments and worming are up to date.