Whether relocating overseas or moving home permanently, Jetpets has the experience and expertise to ensure that your pets relocation is seamless and stress free.
You and your pet are in safe and reliable hands as each and every detail of their relocation is carefully planned by your personal pet travel consultant. Your pet travel consultant will have a detailed understanding of what must be done to ensure all of the requirements of the destination country are abided by.
Jetpets can provide a full door to door service to anywhere in the world.
Features of our International Travel options include:
- Flight booking on the most direct flight to your destination
- Comprehensive itinerary
- Detailed information about your destinations quarantine and customs requirements
- Boarding (if required)
- Arranging an airline approved travel crate – including free Jetpets Stay Dry Fleece
- Collection in a Jetpets Animal Transport Vehicle
- Jetpets Veterinary home visit to provide necessary vaccinations (Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane)
- Access to Jetpets Transit Lounge (pre-flight)
- Health check by Jetpets Veterinarian pre-flight (Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane)
- Delivery of your pets if chosen
- 24 hour, 7 days a week, 365 days a year customer service
Jetpets Stay Dry Fleece – included with all International bookings
Our synthetic Stay Dry Fleece is the perfect way to keep your pet dry on their next journey. The unique Fleece lets dry air circulate through your pet’s bedding to keep them warm, cosy, dry and most importantly comfortable!
Please use our Crate Size Calculator to view the minimum crate measurements for travel. Click Here