Are you moving interstate in the near future? Not sure where to start when it comes to arranging your pet’s transport? Here at Jetpets, we can help take care of all your pet travel needs to and from any location within Australia.
So how does it work?
Our Pet Travel Consultants will…
- Find out all about your VIPs – very important pets!
- Provide expert advice on preparing your pet for travel
- Decide on the best sized travel crate
- Book your pet on the most direct flight
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way
- Arrange a door to door service where required
- Prepare your special detailed itinerary
Other parts of our service which make us unique:
- We have Jetpets Resident Vets on staff to ensure your pet is healthy and fit for their journey
- We also offer Jetpets Transit Lounge access, for your pet to have a stretch and relax out of their crate before their flight
- Jetaway Travel (our sister company) can book your flight to match your pets if need be
- We offer 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year customer service
Did you know?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees celsius so that they are comfortable
- The pets cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what your pet will experience (except in a travel crate they have much more leg room than us!)
Watch How It Works…