Jetpets can arrange a suite of tailored options for your pet to be transported domestically to best suit your needs, ranging from our full door to door service through to depot to depot or airport to airport options depending on the location in Australia.
Our Domestic Pet Travel Consultants arrange all flight bookings and make the process simple and straight forward. Jetpets have access to all passenger airports Australia wide.
Features of our Domestic Pet Transport options include:
- Personal Pet Travel consultant
- Flight booking
- Airline approved travel crate (hire or purchase)
- Collection of your pets in a Jetpets Animal Transport Vehicle
- Jetpets Transit Lounge access (Melbourne, Sydney, Perth and Brisbane)
- Boarding (if required)
- Collection from airport and delivery of your pets in a Jetpets Animal Transport Vehicle
- Expert pet travel advice
- 24 hour, 7 days a week, 365 days a year customer service
Stay Dry Fleece – available with all Domestic bookings from major airports*
Our synthetic Stay Dry Fleece is the perfect way to keep your pet dry on their next journey. The unique Fleece lets dry air circulate through your pet’s bedding to keep them warm, cosy, dry and most importantly comfortable!*Stay Dry Fleece is available from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Townsville and Darwin.
* Please note Tiger Airways and Jetstar do not carry animals on their flights.
Please use our Crate Size Calculator to view the minimum crate measurements for travel. Click Here