International Pet Transport to Europe
Let us help you with your Europe pet travel needs – you won’t have to lift a finger!
With over 28 years’ experience in domestic and international pet travel, Jetpets is the pet transport company you can trust to have your fur baby transported safely from Australia to Europe. We can provide a complete door-to-door pet transport service to any destination across Europe, including but not limited to London, Ireland, Germany, France, Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, Scotland and more.
Whether your pet is a dog, cat, ferret or any other animal, you can rest assured that your pet’s comfort, safety and welfare is our number one priority. For the best overseas pet travel to the EU, make sure you choose the friendly team at Jetpets.
Why Choose Jetpets?
Jetpets Melbourne has become the first pet transport company in the Asia Pacific Region to be awarded The Centre of Excellence for Live Animals Logistics (CEIV) Certification, and is one of only five companies in the world to have received the honour.
“Jetpets customers can be confident that their precious animals are traveling in safe and healthy conditions” – Glyn Hughes, IATA Global Head of Cargo
Mark & Mya’s Jetpets Experience
We’ll help you make your pet’s transport to Europe smooth and stress-free
Our Pet Travel Consultants:
- Find out all about your pet and ensure they are treated as a VIP – very important pet!
- Provide expert advice on preparing your pet for international travel, covering EU’s pre-travel documentation and vetwork requirements
- Help you decide on the best airline-approved travel crate to ensure your pet travels comfortably, including a stay dry fleece mat
- Arrange for your pet’s travel crate to be delivered to your home prior to your relocation – this is a great time to help familiarise your pet with their travel crate
- Book your pet on the most direct flight to Europe
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way to ensure your pet has a break between their flights
- Can arrange a door-to-door pet transport service, from your home in Australia to your new residence in Europe
- Prepare your pet’s personalised itinerary
- Contact us via our 24-hour customer service line should any concerns or questions pop up
Our Resident Vets:
- Specialise in international animal transport to Europe and can provide all animals with the correct treatments they need before travelling
- Will ensure all documents and treatments for Europe pet travel are completed accurately for a hassle-free relocation
- Can come and visit you at home as a complimentary part of our service (state dependent)
- Will give your pet a health check at our Jetpets Transit Lounge prior to their flight
Our Pet Handlers:
- Can personally come to your house and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate (in metropolitan areas) prior to your pet’s trip to Europe
- Will take care of your pet on the day of travel, showering them with plenty of love, attention and walks
- Check your pet in for their flight at the airport, ensuring they have been to the toilet and have plenty of water available for a comfortable flight
- Will provide pet travel updates to keep you informed how their journey is progressing
Our Pet Transit Lounges:
- Jetpets Transit Lounges allow for priority pet check-in
- Are conveniently located near major airports in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth so you don’t have to deal with airport traffic
- Your pet will be able to have a stretch and relax out of their travel crate before their flight
- Provide peace of mind knowing your pet will be taken care of if their flight is delayed or cancelled
- Our resident vets are located at our pet transit lounges to ensure your pet is fit to fly
Did you know?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees Celsius so that the animals are comfortable
- The cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what animals experience (except in a travel crate they have much more leg room than us!)
|PET TRANSPORT EUROPE FAQS|
Behind the Scenes at the Airport
FAQs – International Pet Transport to Europe
Q: Can I move my dog to Europe?
Yes, you can, you just need to follow a few important rules. Your pet will need to be microchipped, hold a pet passport or third-country official veterinary certificate, have a valid vaccination against rabies and other requirements, depending on where your pet will be travelling from. You must also fly within five days of your pet for the move to be considered “non-commercial”.
Jetpets can provide you with all the advice you need for your pet to travel to Europe, including ensuring that all documents, vetwork and treatments are accurately completed, to ensure an easy and stress-free experience.
Q: How do you transport pets overseas to Europe?
Jetpets transports pets by air, with trusted airline partners. We help you to organise an itinerary with the most direct flights possible, to ensure your pet’s safety, comfort and welfare throughout the journey.
Q: How much does it cost to fly a dog to Europe?
There are many factors that go into pet transport prices, including flight routes and destinations, size and weight of your pet, level of service provided and more. With Jetpets, you can rest assured that our quotes can be made all-inclusive, delivering a boutique experience for you and your pet – no hidden costs or surprises. We follow strict internal and external policies to ensure your pet’s comfort and safety during travel, so our pet transport prices already include full-service provisions such as organising comfort stops for your pet along their journey and collecting your pet from the airport should there by a flight delay or cancellation.
Your Jetpets pet travel consultant will talk you through all the available options, as well as provide you with a customised itinerary and quotation for your pet’s travel to Europe.
Q: Do dogs needs passports in Europe?
You don’t need a pet passport for your pet to travel from Australia to Europe but you can obtain the passport once you’ve reached your EU destination, if you plan on travelling between countries in the European Union. The application process is simple, as you will already have all of the documentation used to imported your pet to Europe to begin with. An EU Pet Passport contains all of your pet’s relevant history and vetwork documentation, such as vaccinations and microchip number, in a single location.