Interstate Pet Travel
Jetpets takes care of all your interstate pet travel needs to and from any location within Australia. From relocations to holidays and getting a new puppy, the team at Jetpets can assist you with all your domestic pet travel requirements.
Your pet’s comfort and safety is our number one priority. Whether you’re in VIC, NSW, QLD, WA or elsewhere, our friendly and experienced team is here to help you make your pet travel plans completely stress-free.
Why Choose Jetpets?
How we can help with your interstate pet transport needs:
Our Interstate Pet Travel Consultants:
- Find out all about your VIPs – very important pets!
- Provide expert advice on preparing your fur baby for interstate pet travel
- Decide on the best sized travel crate
- Arrange a stay dry fleece mat for your furbaby’s crate to keep them comfy and dry
- Book your pet on the most direct flight with one of our airline partners
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way
- Can arrange a door to door interstate pet transport service
- Prepare your special detailed itinerary
Other parts of our domestic pet transport service which makes us unique:
- Jetpets Resident Vets on staff to ensure your pet is healthy and fit for their journey
- Jetpets Transit Lounge access, for your pet to have a stretch and relax out of their crate before their flight
- We provide pet travel updates to keep you informed for complete peace of mind
- 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year customer service – we’re here for you!
Did you know?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees celsius so that they are comfortable
- The pets cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what your pet will experience (except in a travel crate they have much more leg room than us!)
How it Works: Pet Travel Interstate
At Jetpets, it’s not just about getting your loved one from point A to B. We take the time to get to know your pet and hear about your travel requirements, including your preferred travel dates and what level of convenience you are after, which may be a complete door-to-door service. We then tailor an itinerary that puts your pet first.
With Jetpets transit lounges located near airports in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth, you can rest assured that your pets are given a comfort stop and time to refresh before and/or between flights. Working closely with reputable airlines, we pride ourselves in providing you with a seamless end-to-end service that focusses on reuniting families with their beloved pets or welcoming a new pet into the family.