Interstate Pet Travel
Jetpets takes care of all your interstate pet transport needs to and from any location within Australia. From relocations to holidays and getting a new puppy, the team at Jetpets can assist you with all your domestic pet travel requirements.
Your pet’s comfort and safety is our number one priority. Whether you’re in VIC, NSW, QLD, WA or elsewhere, our friendly and experienced team is here to help you make your interstate pet transport plans completely stress-free.
Why Choose Jetpets?
Setting the highest standards of care
Jetpets Melbourne has become the first pet transport company in the Asia Pacific Region to be awarded The Centre of Excellence for Live Animals Logistics (CEIV) Certification, and is one of only five companies in the world to have received the honour.
“Jetpets customers can be confident that their precious animals are traveling in safe and healthy conditions” – Glyn Hughes, IATA Global Head of Cargo
Tayla Harris & Beans Jetpets Experience
How we can help with your interstate pet transport needs:
Our Interstate Pet Travel Consultants:
- Find out all about your VIPs – very important pets!
- Provide expert advice on preparing your fur baby for interstate pet travel
- Decide on the best sized travel crate
- Arrange a stay dry fleece mat for your furbaby’s crate to keep them comfy and dry
- Book your pet on the most direct flight with one of our airline partners
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way
- Can arrange a door to door interstate pet transport service
- Prepare your special detailed itinerary
Other parts of our domestic pet transport service which makes us unique:
- Jetpets Resident Vets on staff to ensure your pet is healthy and fit for their journey
- Jetpets Transit Lounge access, for your pet to have a stretch and relax out of their crate before their flight
- We provide pet travel updates to keep you informed for complete peace of mind
- 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year customer service – we’re here for you!
Did you know?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees celsius so that they are comfortable
- The pets cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what your pet will experience (except in a travel crate they have much more leg room than us!)
|INTERSTATE PET TRANSPORT FAQS|
How it Works: Interstate Pet Transport
At Jetpets, it’s not just about getting your loved one from point A to B. We take the time to get to know your pet and hear about your travel requirements, including your preferred travel dates and what level of convenience you are after, which may be a complete door-to-door service. We then tailor an itinerary that puts your pet first.
With Jetpets transit lounges located near airports in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth, you can rest assured that your pets are given a comfort stop and time to refresh before and/or between flights. Working closely with reputable airlines, we pride ourselves in providing you with a seamless end-to-end service that focusses on reuniting families with their beloved pets or welcoming a new pet into the family.
Behind the Scenes at the Airport
FAQs – Interstate Pet Transport
Q: How much does pet transport cost?
There are many factors that go into interstate pet transport prices, including flight routes and destinations, size and weight of your pet, level of service provided and more. With Jetpets, you can rest assured that our quotes can be made all-inclusive, delivering a boutique experience for you and your pet – no hidden costs or surprises. We follow strict internal and external policies to ensure your pet’s comfort and safety during travel, so our pet transport prices already include full-service provisions such as organising comfort stops for your pet along their journey and collecting your pet from the airport should there by a flight delay or cancellation.
Your Jetpets pet travel consultant will talk you through all the available options, as well as provide you with a customised itinerary and quotation for your pet’s travel within Australia.
Q: How can I transport my dog to another state?
At Jetpets, we work with our trusted airline partners to help you find the most direct flight option for your pet. We will work with you to ensure all airline pet regulations are met for interstate pet transport, including making sure that your pet travel crate is airline-approved and organising any required vet health checks.
Q: Is it safe to fly my pets in cargo?
The pets’ cabin is dimly lit and the temperature is set to approximately 18 degrees for comfort. The captain of the aircraft is also aware that your furbaby is on board their flight. What your pet will experience in the cabin is very similar to what we feel and hear in the passenger cabin.
Q: How do you calm a cat on a plane?
Due to the possible adverse effects of sedation, our resident vets recommend other alternatives such as Feliway for nervous flyers. In the lead up to your cat’s travel date, you can also help prepare your furbaby by going through the travel crate familiarisation steps which will help them be more at ease when it comes time to travel.
|MORE INTERSTATE PET TRAVEL FAQS|