Interstate Pet Transport Services Across Australia
We take care of all your interstate pet transport needs from any location within Australia. Your pet’s comfort and safety is our number one priority. Whether you’re travelling to or from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide or elsewhere, our friendly and experienced team is here to help you make your interstate pet transport plans completely stress-free.
|Pet Travel Update|
Hear More From Pet Owners
How Do Our Interstate Pet Transport Services Work?
How We Can Help With Your Interstate Pet Transport Needs
Our Interstate Pet Travel Consultants:
- Find out all about your VIPs (very important pets!)
- Provide expert advice on preparing your fur baby for interstate pet travel
- Decide on the best size travel crate
- Arrange a stay-dry fleece mat for your furbaby’s crate to keep them comfy and dry
- Book your pet on the most direct flight with one of our airline partners
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way
- Can arrange a door to door interstate pet transport service
- Prepare your special detailed itinerary
Resident Vets & Transit Lounges For Support Each Step Of The Way
- Our Resident Vets are on staff to ensure your pet is healthy and fit for their journey
- Jetpets Transit Lounge access, for your pet to have a stretch and relax out of their crate before their flight
- We provide pet travel updates to keep you informed for complete peace of mind
- 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year customer service – we are here for you!
What Happens At The Airport?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees celsius so that they are comfortable
- The pets cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what your pet will experience (except in a travel crate they have much more leg room than us!)
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Interstate Pet Travel
Q: How Much Does Pet Transport Cost?
Interstate pet transport prices take into consideration several factors including: flight routes, destinations, size, weight of your pet, and service level required just to name a few. Our quotes can be made all-inclusive, ensuring a boutique experience for your pet – no hidden costs or surprises. Our team follows strict internal and external policies to ensure your pet’s comfort and safety during travel. Your pet travel consultant will discuss with you all available options, as well as a customised itinerary and quote for your pet’s travel across Australia.
Q: Is It Safe To Fly My Pets In Cargo?
The pets’ cabin is dimly lit, with the temperature set to approximately 18 degrees for comfort. The captain of the aircraft is also aware that your furbaby is on board their flight. Your pet will experience very similar conditions to what we feel and hear in the passenger cabin.
Q: How Do You Calm A Cat Or Dog Before A Flight?
Due to the possible adverse effects of sedation, our resident vets recommend other alternatives such as Feliway for nervous flyers. In the lead up to your cat or dog’s travel date, you can also help prepare your furbaby by going through the travel crate familiarisation steps which will help them be more at ease when it comes time to travel.
|More Interstate Pet Travel FAQ’s|