Australia Wide Pet Transportation
For more than 30 years, Jetpets have been assisting families to relocate their pets to remote locations across Australia. From Tom Price to Toowoomba, Wodonga to Paraburdoo, Newman to Newcastle and beyond, Jetpets can arrange all your pet transport requirements from most regional ports Australia-wide. We can help you move your pets safely and provide you with the confidence backed with our quality accredited framework and systems where your pet’s welfare, comfort and safety is always our number one priority.
Defence Member Pet Travel
Jetpets are the trusted Pet Transport company helping Defence Family Pets reunite with their Defence Family Members. Whether it’s a new posting to Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia or to any remote location in Australia our team is here to assist with your interstate and international pet transport needs. As pet lovers ourselves we understand that a new home doesn’t feel like home without our pet companion safely reunited with us. Find out more about our VIP Tailored Service For Defence Families.
Why Choose Jetpets?
CEIV Accredited & Trusted By The Industry’s Leading Organisations
Jetpets is proud to be the only Australian company to be CEIV accredited in the transportation of live animals, making us the most trusted pet transport specialists.
How We Help With Your Pet Transport Needs – Jetpets Pet Travel Consultants
Our highly trained Pet Travel Consultants will arrange all your pet transport requirements from the outback’s of Australia to almost anywhere around the world. Our team of animal lovers are here to help you and your beloved pets seamlessly move to your new location. Your personal Pet Travel Consultant will:
- Find out all about your VIP – Very Important Pet!
- Provide expert advice on preparing your pet for domestic or international travel
- Decide on the best sized travel crate to ensure your pet travels comfortably, including a stay dry fleece mat
- Prepare and book your pet’s personalised itinerary on the most direct flight with one of our airline partners
- Can arrange a door-to-door transport service
- Arrange a comfort stop at one of Jetpets Transit Lounge along the way
- 24 hour customer service line ensuring we are contactable every step of the way
The Luxury of a Comfort Stop for Your Pet
As part of your pet’s customised itinerary, you might see that we have included a Comfort Stop. This could be because your pet may have more than one flight to catch with a period of time in between arriving to their final destination. When entrusting Jetpets with your fur-baby, you have peace of mind that your pet where possible will enjoy time out of their crate to walk around, stretch their legs and enjoy a short break whilst in transit. All of our Transit Lounges are equipped with short term boarding/accommodation facilities to house your pet on their short or long term comfort stop depending on your itinerary.
Our Popular Pet Transport Routes Across Regional Australia
- Tom Price to Darwin
- Toowoomba to Geelong
- Townsville to Weipa
- Alice Springs to Darwin
- Port Augusta to Newcastle
- Townsville to Wagga
- Newman to Carnarvon
- Broome to Albury
- and more!
What Makes Jetpets Different?
- Jetpets Resident Vets on staff to ensure your pet is healthy and fit for their journey
- Jetpets Transit Lounge access, for your pet to have a stretch and relax out of their crate before their flight
- We provide pet travel updates to keep you informed for complete peace of mind
- Jetpets is proud to be the only Australian company to be CEIV accredited in the transportation of live animals, making us the most trusted pet transport specialists!
- 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year customer service – we’re here for you!
|GET A INTERSTATE QUOTE|
|GET A INTERNATIONAL QUOTE|