International Pet Travel From Australia
Jetpets can provide a complete door-to-door international pet transport service from Australia to any destination in the world. We set the highest standards of care for pets travelling overseas with our in house team of pet travel consultants, resident vets and pet handlers. We have our own people and operations in Australia and across the globe.
We transport all animals, including dogs, cats and any other pets. Your pet’s comfort, safety and welfare is our number one priority, giving you complete peace of mind. If you want the best for your pet and a stress-free international pet transport experience choose Jetpets.
Setting the highest standards of care
Jetpets Melbourne has become the first pet transport company in the Asia Pacific Region to be awarded The Centre of Excellence for Live Animals Logistics (CEIV) Certification, and is one of only five companies in the world to have received the honour.
“Jetpets customers can be confident that their precious animals are traveling in safe and healthy conditions” – Glyn Hughes, IATA Global Head of Cargo
Mark & Mya’s Jetpets Experience
Our team of international pet transport experts can manage every aspect of your pet’s relocation:
Our Pet Travel Consultants:
- Find out all about your pet. Regardless of whether your pet is a dog, cat, rabbit or guinea pig they are all treated as VIP’s – very important pets!
- Provide expert advice on preparing your pet for international travel including quarantine and customs requirements
- Decide on the best sized travel crate to ensure your pet travels comfortably, including a stay dry fleece mat
- Arrange for your pet’s travel crate to be delivered to your home prior to your relocation
- Arrange a stay dry fleece mat for your furbaby’s crate to keep them comfy and dry
- Book your pet on the most direct flight
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way
- Can arrange a door-to-door transport service
- Prepare your pet’s personalised itinerary
- Our 24 hour customer service line ensures we are contactable every step of the way
- Can even take care of your flight to match your pet’s itinerary through Jetaway travel
Our Resident Vets:
- Are experts in overseas pet travel and can provide dogs and cats (and other pets) with all the correct treatments they need to travel to their destination
- Will ensure all documents and treatments for overseas travel are done accurately to ensure a smooth relocation
- Jetpets resident vets can assist with pet-travel health checks and provide any treatments required (location dependent).
- Will give your pet a health check at our Jetpets Transit Lounge prior to their flight
Our Pet Handlers:
- Can come to your house to personally and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate (in metropolitan areas) prior to your pet’s overseas travel
- Will take care of your pet on the day of travel, giving them plenty of love, attention and walks
- Check your pet in for their flight at the airport, ensuring they have been to the toilet and have plenty of water available
- Will provide updates on your pet, including in the lead up to flights
Our Pet Transit Lounges:
- Jetpets Transit Lounges allow for priority pet check in
- Are conveniently located near major airports to save you the hassle of airport traffic and parking at the freight department
- Your pet will be able to have a stretch and relax out of their travel crate before and/or after their flight
- Provide peace of mind knowing your pet will be taken care of if their flight is delayed or cancelled
- Our resident vets are located at our pet transit lounges
Behind the Scenes at the Airport
Did you know?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees celsius so that the animals are comfortable
- The pets cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what animals experience (except in a travel crate they have much more leg room than us!)