Pet Travel Update
Due to the very high seasonal demand and lack of airline space we are NOT able to take any phone bookings at present.
All NEW booking requests must be lodged via our “Price Estimate” form.
For the latest information, please see our Important Pet Travel Update page, which we will be updating regularly.
#1 Pet Relocation Choice for Defence Families
For over 28 years the team at Jetpets has been helping defence families with their pet relocation needs. As pet lovers we understand that a new home doesn’t feel like home without our furry best friends safely reunited with us. Whether it’s a new posting to Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia, Northern Territory or to any remote location in Australia, our team is here to assist with your interstate and international pet transport needs. In fact, we can provide a complete door-to-door pet relocation service anywhere in the world.
We offer accommodation for defence pets
We understand that defence pets can be on the move at short notice. To assist, we can arrange pet accommodation if you’re not yet ready to welcome your furry family member into your new home.
We provide a defence pet discount and itemised receipts
Defence members that book through Jetpets are entitled to a discount, and through our close working relationship with Toll, we also have you covered for things like itemised receipts.pet travel experts, every defence pet entrusted in our care is special and treated as such. But we also recognise that your family needs a little bit of extra assistance, which is why we provide a VIP tailored service for defence families on the move.
Our VIP defence pets service includes:
- Special defence pet discount
- A dedicated Jetpets pet travel consultant who will create a personalised defence relocation itinerary for your pet
- We book the most direct flight routes and help you secure your preferred flight times by giving your booking preferential VIP treatment
- We can arrange pet accommodation for short term and extended stays
- Itemised receipts to support your reimbursement claim
- Experienced pet handlers that can provided a door-to-door pet transport service
- A state-of-the-art, climate-controlled fleet for road travel
- Resident vets located at our transit lounges Australia-wide, in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth
- For your convenience, you can opt to drop-off and/or collect the pets at your local Jetpets transit lounge. Located near major airports, our transit lounges give pets an opportunity to relax before or after flight travel
- Airline-approved travel crates to ensure your pet’s comfort and safety during travel, ask about our buy and hire options
- Arrange a stay dry fleece mat for your furbaby’s crate to keep them comfy and dry
- Pet travel updates to keep you and your client informed of the pet’s journey progress*
*Pet travel updates are applicable when the pet is travelling via a Jetpets transit lounge location, and where the itinerary is for a transit lounge or door-to-door service.
At Jetpets your pet’s welfare, comfort and safety come first. For a tailored quotation that includes a defence discount, simply call us on 1300 668 309 . Or request a quote by completing a few simple details here and expect a call within the next business day.