Pet Transport Sydney
|SPEAK TO A CONSULTANT|
Experienced Interstate and International Pet Transport Specialists
For over 30 years, our Jetpets Sydney team have been transporting beloved pets across the entire region of New South Wales, interstate and internationally. Our team are trained in animal behaviour and is the only company in Australia to be CEIV accredited in the transportation of live animals. Making us the trusted pet transport specialists Sydneysiders choose when looking for pet transport.
With our in-house team of veterinarians, highly trained pet handlers and our purpose-built pet transit lounge facility located in Matraville your pets are pampered whilst in our care and most importantly we make sure they are comfortable before their flight.
Why Choose Jetpets?
Sydney Transit Lounge – Matraville
Our state of the art Transit Lounge in Matraville has been specifically built to ensure your pets are in a comfortable and safe environment when transiting to their new destination. The Sydney Jetpets Transit Lounge is equipped with over night accommodation/boarding facilities for pet’s who have early bird or late night flights and is conveniently located 5km from Sydney International Airport.
The Luxury of a Comfort Stop for Your Pet
As part of your pet’s customised itinerary, you might see that we have included a Comfort Stop. This could be because your pet may have more than one flight to catch with a period of time in between arriving to their final destination. When entrusting Jetpets with your fur-baby, you have peace of mind that your pet where possible will enjoy time out of their crate to walk around, stretch their legs and enjoy a short break whilst in transit. All of our Transit Lounges are equipped with short term boarding/accommodation facilities to house your pet on their short or long term comfort stop depending on your itinerary.
Meet our Sydney Jetpets Vetinary Expert, Dr Kathy BVSc (Hons I)
|Dr Kathy has always been passionate about helping animals. For the over 20 years she has dedicated and committed herself to their health, well-being and welfare. Dr Kathy practice’s high standards with a BVSc (Hons I) qualification and has pet export accreditations which makes her qualified to help your family pet travel around the world. Dr Kathy has her very own Australian Bulldog “Whisky” who is a regular visitor to our Sydney Transit Lounge, so be sure to say hello when visiting our lounge in Matraville.|
Jetpets Pet Handlers
Our Pet Handlers are fully trained and follow our strict Quality systems and IATA (International Air Transport Association) regulations. Your pet’s welfare, comfort and safety is always our number one priority. We ensure they are fit, healthy and most importantly comfortable for their flight ahead.
CEIV Accredited & Trusted By The Industry’s Leading Organisations
Jetpets is proud to be the only Australian company to be CEIV accredited in the transportation of live animals, making us the most trusted pet transport specialists.
Hear From Our Customers
How We Help With Your Pet Transport Needs
Our highly trained Pet Travel Consultants will arrange all your pet transport requirements from Sydney to almost anywhere around the world. Our team of animal lovers are here to help you and your beloved pets seamlessly move to your new location. Your personal Pet Travel Consultant will:
- Find out all about your VIP – Very Important Pet!
- Provide expert advice on preparing your pet for domestic or international travel
- Decide on the best sized travel crate to ensure your pet travels comfortably, including a stay dry fleece mat
- Arrange for your pet’s travel crate to be delivered to your home prior to your relocation where possible
- Prepare and book your pet’s personalised itinerary on the most direct flight
- Can arrange a door-to-door transport service
- Arrange a comfort stop at one of Jetpets Transit Lounge along the way
- 24 hour customer service line ensuring we are contactable every step of the way
What Makes Jetpets Different?
- Jetpets Resident Vets on staff to ensure your pet is healthy and fit for their journey
- Jetpets Transit Lounge access, for your pet to have a stretch and relax out of their crate before their flight
- We provide pet travel updates to keep you informed for complete peace of mind
- Jetpets is proud to be the only Australian company to be CEIV accredited in the transportation of live animals, making us the most trusted pet transport specialists!
- 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year customer service – we’re here for you!
Destinations We Regularly Travel
We undertake and arrange regular flights to a range of locations across Australia and internationally including Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide, the USA, England, Canada and more. For more information about our pet travel destinations check out our interstate and international pet travel services.
|GET A INTERSTATE QUOTE|
|GET A INTERNATIONAL QUOTE|