Importing Pets to Australia
Jetpets can assist you with your pet import requirements worldwide with our own people and operations in New Zealand, as well as established partnerships with pet travel agents across the globe.
- Pet Travel into Australia from New Zealand:
- Pet Travel into Australia from anywhere else in the world:
Please contact us at email@example.com and we can refer you to one of our trusted partners, who in turn can provide you with a quote and expert advice.
We can help you with onward travel requirements from Australian Quarantine to your new home
All pets travelling into Australia are required to spend 10 days in Quarantine. Jetpets can help with collecting your pet and taking care of your pet’s onward travel requirements, once they’ve been released from Australian Quarantine. So whether your new home is in Melbourne or interstate, we’ll provide safe and stress-free transport of your furbaby to your door or any final destination across Australia.
How we can help with your pet’s onward travel within Australia:
- Our pet travel consultants will create a detailed pet travel itinerary
- Book your pet on the most direct interstate flight with one of our airline partners
- Provide a comfort stop and pet report card once we have collected your pet from Quarantine
- We will collect your pet in the morning on the day of their release, and they can relax at our Transit Lounge until we check them in for their interstate flight
- Jetpets resident vets on hand for expert advice and health checks if required
- Help you book pet accommodation if you need extra time to settle into your new home
|LEARN ABOUT OUR TRAVEL FROM QUARANTINE SERVICES|