International Pet Transport To England
Important Information – New Enquiries
Now that International borders are open, we are currently experiencing an unprecedented amount of enquiries. As such, we are currently NOT taking any new enquiries over the phone. We kindly ask you submit your enquiry via our online form. We appreciate your patience at this time.
|Get a Quote|
Our team of experienced pet travel consultants, resident vets, and pet handlers work with you to ensure the safe and enjoyable journey of your pet from Australia to England. We provide leading door-to-door pet transport services for a wide range of locations around England and the UK including London, Manchester and Glasgow to name a few. Your pet’s comfort, safety and welfare is our top priority. To learn more and get a quote about Australia’s leading pet travel services to England, be sure to contact us today via our international pet travel form submission.
Hear More From Pet Owners
How Our International Pet Transport Services Work?
Trusted By The International Industry’s Best
Jetpets Melbourne has become the first pet transport company in the Asia Pacific Region to be awarded The Centre of Excellence for Live Animals Logistics (CEIV) Certification, and is one of only five companies in the world to have received the honour. “Jetpets customers can be confident that their precious animals are traveling in safe and healthy conditions” – Glyn Hughes, IATA Global Head of Cargo
How We Can Help With Your International Pet Transport Needs
Our International Pet Travel Consultants:
- Learn all about your very important pet (VIP)
- Prepare your pet’s personalised itinerary
- Provide specialist advice and information for UK travel requirements, quarantine and customs
- Advise on choosing the best airline-approved travel crate (which can be delivered in advanced before your travel date)
- Book your pet on the most direct flight to England
- Arrange for a comfort stop before the flight
- Can arrange a door-to-door pet transport service, from your home in Australia to your new residence in England
- Contactable via our 24-hour customer service line should any concerns or questions arise.
Resident Vets & Transit Lounges For Support Each Step Of The Way
- Our resident vets specialise in international pet transport to England
- We provide all pets with required treatments before travel
- All vaccination and treatment records are completed by our team
- We can also arrange at home checkups as required
- All pets will have a pet health check at our transit lounge prior to their flight
- Each transit lounge is located near major airports in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.
Experienced Pet Handlers & Airport Staff Throughout Their Journey
- Our pet handlers can personally come to your house and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate (in metropolitan areas) prior to your pet’s trip
- We will check your pet in for their flight at the airport, ensuring they have been to the toilet and have plenty of water available for a comfortable flight
- Our team will also provide pet updates to keep you informed how their journey is progressing.
What Happens At The Airport?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees Celsius so that the animals are comfortable
- The cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what animals experience (except in a travel crate they have much more legroom than us!).
Frequently Asked Questions About International Pet Transport to England
Q: Can I Bring A Dog Or Cat To England?
Yes, you can, you just need to follow a few important rules. Your pet will need to be microchipped, hold a pet passport or third-country official veterinary certificate, have a valid vaccination against rabies and other requirements, depending on where your pet will be travelling from. Jetpets can provide you with all the advice you need for your pet to travel to the UK, including ensuring that all documents, vetwork and treatments are accurately completed, to ensure an easy and stress-free experience.
Q: How Much Does It Cost To Transport A Pet To England?
There are many factors that contribute to pet transport prices such as flight route, destination, size, weight and level of service for example. Each quote from our team can be made to be all-inclusive with no hidden costs or surprises. We follow strict internal and external policies to ensure your pet’s comfort and safety during travel. Therefore, our pet transport prices already include full-service provisions such as organising comfort stops for your pet along their journey and collecting your pet from the airport should there be a flight delay or cancellation. For more information please submit an international request a quote form.
Q: Is There A Quarantine For Dogs And Cats Arriving In England?
As long as your pet has fulfilled all of the import requirements, they will not need to go into quarantine. All vaccinations and quarantine requirements will be completed by Jetpets prior to your pets flight.
Q: Do I Need To Check That My Travel Crate Is Airline Compliant?
Yes, if you are using your own travel crate you need to check it is airline compliant. If your pet is travelling in a Jetpets travel crate you can be assured it is airline compliant and sized up perfectly for the comfort and safety of your pet.
Q: Why Do Pets Have To Be At The Airport 3 Hours Before Departure?
Like humans, pets are required to check in early for their flight too. Some airlines require pets to be checked in 3 hours before departure. Your Pet Travel Consultant will advise you on the specific check in time based on your pet’s travel itinerary.
Q: What Happens When My Pet Arrives At Its Destination?
Once the plane has landed, pets are always the first to be taken off the plane and into a secured and comfortable waiting area. Each arrival airport procedure is different so your Jetpets Pet Travel Consultant will have all of this outlined in the travel itinerary that is personalised for your pet.
Q: Do Dogs Need Passports In England?
To travel from Australia to the UK, your dog won’t need to have a pet passport. However, you will need to get an official veterinary certificate from an authorised vet, amongst other supporting documents. If you plan to travel to or within the EU after arriving in the UK, you will need to get a pet passport upon arrival.
|MORE INTERNATIONAL PET TRAVEL FAQ’S|