International Pet Transport to England
Complete door-to-door pet transport service to the United Kingdom
With an experienced in-house team of pet travel consultants, resident vets and pet handlers, Jetpets is the pet transport company you can trust to have your fur baby transported safely from Australia to the UK. We can provide a complete door-to-door transport service to all destinations, including but not limited to London, Manchester and Glasgow.
Whether your pet is a dog, cat, bird, rabbit or any other animal, you can rest assured that your pet’s comfort, safety and welfare is our number one priority. For the best overseas pet travel to the United Kingdom, make sure you choose the friendly team at Jetpets.
Why Choose Jetpets?
Mark & Mya’s Jetpets Experience
Let us organise your UK pet travel needs – you won’t have to lift a finger!
Our Pet Travel Consultants:
- Find out all about your pet. Regardless of whether your pet is a dog, cat, rabbit or guinea pig they are all treated as VIPs – very important pets!
- Provide expert advice on preparing your pet for international travel, covering UK’s quarantine and customs requirements
- Help you decide on the best airline-approved travel crate to ensure your pet travels comfortably, including a stay dry fleece mat
- Arrange for your pet’s travel crate to be delivered to your home prior to your relocation – this is a great time to help familiarise your pet with their travel crate
- Book your pet on the most direct flight to the UK
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way
- Can arrange a door-to-door pet transport service, from your home in Australia to your new residence in the United Kingdom
- Prepare your pet’s personalised itinerary
- Contact us via our 24-hour customer service line should any concerns or questions pop up
- Can even take care of your flight to match your pet’s itinerary through Jetaway travel
Our Resident Vets:
- Specialise in international pet travel and can provide all animals with the correct treatments they need to travel to the UK
- Will ensure all documents and treatments for overseas travel are completed accurately for a hassle-free relocation
- Can come and visit you at home as a complimentary part of our service (state dependent)
- Will give your pet a health check at our Jetpets Transit Lounge prior to their flight
Our Pet Handlers:
- Can personally come to your house and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate (in metropolitan areas) prior to your pet’s trip to the UK
- Will take care of your pet on the day of travel, showering them with plenty of love, attention and walks
- Check your pet in for their flight at the airport, ensuring they have been to the toilet and have plenty of water available for a comfortable flight
- Will provide pet updates to keep you informed how their journey is progressing
Our Pet Transit Lounges:
- Jetpets Transit Lounges allow for priority pet check-in
- Are conveniently located near major airports in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth so you don’t have to deal with airport traffic
- Your pet will be able to have a stretch and relax out of their travel crate before and/or after their flight
- Provide peace of mind knowing your pet will be taken care of if their flight is delayed or cancelled
- Our resident vets are located at our pet transit lounges to ensure your pet is fit to fly
Did you know?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees Celsius so that the animals are comfortable
- The cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what animals experience (except in a travel crate they have much more leg room than us!)