Pet Transport Brisbane
Our Brisbane team are here to help you and your furry friends when you are requiring domestic or overseas pet transportation services. We are the pet relocation company that Queenslanders trust and continue to rely upon for over 30 years.
We have a purpose-built Transit Lounge facility in Eagle Farm to ensure your pets are in complete air conditioned comfort during their stay with us.
Your pet’s welfare, comfort and safety is always our number one priority.
Jetpets Transit Lounge – Brisbane
U1, 160 Fison Ave West, Eagle Farm QLD 4009
|Monday||8:30am – 5pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am – 5pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am – 5pm|
|Thursday||8:30am – 5pm|
|Friday||8:30am – 5pm|
Why Choose Jetpets?
How we can help with your Brisbane pet transport needs:
Our Pet Travel Consultants:
- Find out all about your VIPs – very important pets!
- Provide expert advice on preparing your fur baby for interstate pet travel
- Decide on the best sized travel crate
- Arrange a stay dry fleece mat for your furbaby’s crate to keep them comfy and dry
- Book your pet on the most direct flight with one of our airline partners
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way
- Can arrange a door-to-door pet transport service
- Prepare your special detailed itinerary
Our popular pet transport routes from Adelaide
- Brisbane to Sydney
- Brisbane to Melbourne
- Brisbane to Perth
- Brisbane to Adelaide
- Brisbane to Canberra
- Brisbane to Darwin
- Brisbane to Cairns
- Brisbane to Tasmania
- and more!
Other parts of our domestic pet transport service which makes us unique:
- Jetpets Resident Vets on staff to ensure your pet is healthy and fit for their journey
- Jetpets Transit Lounge access, for your pet to have a stretch and relax out of their crate before their flight
- We provide pet travel updates to keep you informed for complete peace of mind
- 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year customer service – we’re here for you!