International Pet Transport to USA
Are you and your family moving to the United States? At Jetpets, we set the highest standards of care when it comes to overseas pet travel with our in-house team of pet travel consultants, resident vets and pet handlers – no fur baby gets left behind!
As Australia’s leading pet transportation company, we can provide a complete door-to-door transport service to any USA destination – North America, South America and Central America. Popular destinations include but are not limited to Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Honolulu, Dallas, Chicago, Washington, Houston, Boston, Denver, Seattle and Atlanta.
We transport all animals, including dogs, cats, birds, fish and any other pets. Your pet’s comfort, safety and welfare is our number one priority, giving you complete peace of mind. For completely stress-free pet transport to USA, choose the friendly team at Jetpets.
Why Choose Jetpets?
Mark & Mya’s Jetpets Experience
Let us help you with your pet’s travel to USA
Our Pet Travel Consultants:
- Learn all about your pet. Regardless of whether your pet is a dog, cat, fish or bird, they’ll be treated like royalty!
- Provide you with expert advice on preparing your pet for international travel to the USA, including quarantine and customs requirements
- Choose the best sized, airline-approved pet travel crate to ensure your pet travels comfortably, including a stay dry fleece mat
- Arrange for your pet’s travel crate to be delivered to your home prior to your relocation – see our travel crate familiarisation tips
- Book your pet on the most direct flight to your destination in the United States
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way
- Can arrange a door-to-door transport service, from your home in Australia to your new residence in USA
- Prepare your pet’s personalised itinerary
- Our 24-hour customer service line ensures we are contactable every step of the way
- Can even take care of your flight to match your pet’s itinerary through Jetaway travel
Our Resident Vets:
- Are experts in overseas pet travel and can provide dogs and cats (and other pets) with all the correct treatments they need to travel to USA
- Will ensure all documents and treatments for overseas travel are done accurately to ensure a smooth relocation
- Can come and visit you at home as a complimentary part of our service (state dependent)
- Will give your pet a health check at our Jetpets Transit Lounge prior to their flight
Our Pet Handlers:
- Can come to your house and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate (in metropolitan areas) prior to your pet’s travel to USA
- Will take care of your pet on the day of travel, giving them plenty of love, attention and walks
- Check your pet in for their flight at the airport, ensuring they have been to the toilet and have plenty of water available
- Will provide updates on your pet, including in the lead up to flights
Our Pet Transit Lounges:
- Jetpets Transit Lounges allow for priority pet check-in
- Are conveniently located near major airports in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth
- Your pet will be able to have a stretch and relax out of their travel crate before and/or after their flight
- Provide peace of mind knowing your pet will be taken care of if their flight is delayed or cancelled
- Our resident vets are located at our pet transit lounges
Did you know?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees Celsius so that the animals are comfortable
- The pets’ cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what animals experience (except in a travel crate they have much more leg room than us!)