International Pet Transport to Japan
When it comes to safe pet transport, Jetpets takes the highest standards of care when it comes to organising your pet’s travel to Japan. Our in-house team of pet travel consultants, resident vets and pet handlers can provide you with a complete door-to door-transport service to all destinations across Japan, including but not limited to Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka.
We transport all beloved pets, including dogs, cats and any other animals you may have. Jetpets number one priority is to ensure your pet’s comfort, safety and welfare when it comes to assisting you with a stress-free pet relocation to Japan.
Why Choose Jetpets?
Mark & Mya’s Jetpets Experience
Moving to Japan? Jetpets can handle all your pet travel needs
Our Pet Travel Consultants:
- Find out all about your pet. Regardless of whether your pet is a dog, cat, rabbit, bird or guinea pig, we treat all our happy travellers like royalty!
- Equip you with expert advice on international pet travel including Japan’s quarantine and customs requirements
- Help you select the best airline-approved travel crate to ensure your pet travels comfortably, including a stay dry fleece mat
- Arrange for your pet’s travel crate to be delivered to your home prior to your relocation – you can prepare your pet for their flight with our travel crate familiarisation tips
- Book your pet on the most direct flight to Japan
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way
- Can arrange a door-to-door pet transport service from your home in Australia to your new residence in Japan
- Prepare your pet’s personalised itinerary
- We have a 24-hour customer service line should you need to reach us about any concerns or questions
- Can even take care of your flight to match your pet’s itinerary through Jetaway travel
Our Resident Vets:
- Are experts in overseas pet travel and can provide all pets with the correct treatments they need prior to travel to Japan
- Will ensure accurate completion of all documents and treatments required for overseas travel, ensuring a smooth relocation for you and your pet
- Can come and visit you at home as a complimentary part of our service (state dependent)
- Will give your pet a health check at our Jetpets Transit Lounge prior to their flight
Our Pet Handlers:
- Can personally come to your house and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate (in metropolitan areas) prior to your pet’s travel date
- Will take care of your pet on the day of travel, giving them plenty of love, attention and walks before they’re checked in
- Check your pet in for their flight at the airport, ensuring they have been to the toilet and have plenty of water available
- Will provide pet updates to keep you in the loop the entire way
Our Pet Transit Lounges:
- Jetpets Transit Lounges allow for priority pet check-in
- Are conveniently located near major airports to save you the hassle of airport traffic and parking at the freight department
- Your pet will be able to have a stretch and relax out of their travel crate before and/or after their flight
- Provide peace of mind knowing your pet will be taken care of if their flight is delayed or cancelled
- Our resident vets are located at our pet transit lounges
Did you know?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees Celsius so that the animals are comfortable
- The pets’ cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what animals experience (except in a travel crate they have much more leg room than us!)