International Pet Transport to Singapore
Important Information – New Enquiries
Now that International borders are open, we are currently experiencing an unprecedented amount of enquiries. As such, we are currently NOT taking any new enquiries over the phone. We kindly ask you submit your enquiry via our online form. We appreciate your patience at this time.
|Get a Quote|
Our team of experienced in-house pet travel consultants, resident vets and pet handlers work with you each step of the way in preparation for your pets journey to Singapore. We can provide a complete door-to-door pet transport service to any location across Singapore including Holland Village, Orchard Road, Bukit Timah, Woodlands and more. Your pet’s safety and comfort is our number one priority, giving you peace of mind and a stress free-relocation to Singapore. Get a quote today via our international pet travel quote form.
Hear More From Pet Owners
How Our International Pet Transport Services Work?
From booking in flights to scheduling vaccinations and preflight vet requirements, our specialist team works with you every step of the way to ensure your pet is covered and fit for their flight. Our consultants are up to date with the latest quarantine rules and regulations for Singapore and will provide you with advice and instructions in the lead up to your pets travel date to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for you and your pet.
Trusted By The International Industry’s Best
Jetpets Melbourne has become the first pet transport company in the Asia Pacific Region to be awarded The Centre of Excellence for Live Animals Logistics (CEIV) Certification, and is one of only five companies in the world to have received the honour. “Jetpets customers can be confident that their precious animals are traveling in safe and healthy conditions” – Glyn Hughes, IATA Global Head of Cargo
How We Assist With Your Pet Transport Needs To Singapore
Our International Pet Travel Consultants:
- Find out all about your pet and treat your pets like royalty!
- Provide you with comprehensive advice on international pet travel including Singapore’s quarantine and customs requirements
- Help you decide on the best airline-approved travel crate to ensure a safe and comfortable journey for your pet, including a stay dry fleece mat
- Arrange for your pet’s travel crate to be delivered to your home – Use our travel crate familiarisation tips to help create a positive environment for your pet prior to their travel date
- Book your pet on the most direct flight from Australia to Singapore
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way
- Can arrange a door-to-door pet transport service from your home in Australia to your new residence in Singapore
- Prepare your pet’s personalised itinerary
Resident Vets & Transit Lounges For Support Each Step Of The Way
- Our resident vets specialise in international pet transport to Singapore
- We provide all pets with required treatments before travel
- All vaccination and treatment records are completed by our team
- We can also arrange at home checkups as required
- All pets will have a pet health check at our transit lounge prior to their flight
- Each transit lounge is located near major airports in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.
Experienced Pet Handlers & Airport Staff Throughout Their Journey
- Our pet handlers can personally come to your house and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate (in metropolitan areas) prior to your pet’s trip
- We will check your pet in for their flight at the airport, ensuring they have been to the toilet and have plenty of water available for a comfortable flight
- Our team will also provide pet updates to keep you informed how their journey is progressing.
What Happens At The Airport?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees Celsius so that the animals are comfortable
- The cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what animals experience (except in a travel crate they have much more legroom than us!).
FAQs – International Pet Transport to Singapore
Q: Can I Bring My Pet To Singapore?
Yes, you can! You will need to ensure that all the required documentation and vetwork are complete prior to their travel.
Jetpets can provide you with all the advice you need for your pet to travel to Singapore, including organising for all documents, vetwork and treatments to be accurately completed, to ensure a smooth and hassle-free relocation.
Q: How Much Does It Cost To Fly A Dog Internationally To Singapore?
There are many factors that go into pet transport prices, including flight routes and destinations, size and weight of your pet, level of service provided and more. With Jetpets, you can rest assured that our quotes can be made all-inclusive, delivering a boutique experience for you and your pet – no hidden costs or surprises. We follow strict internal and external policies to ensure your pet’s comfort and safety during travel, so our pet transport prices already include full-service provisions such as organising comfort stops for your pet along their journey and collecting your pet from the airport should there by a flight delay or cancellation. Your Jetpets pet travel consultant will talk you through all the available options, as well as provide you with a customised itinerary and quotation for your pet’s travel to Singapore.
Q: Can I Bring Pets On MRT Singapore?
Pets are generally not allowed on public transportation in Singapore, aside from service animals such as guide dogs. However, you can use other on-demand services such as GrabPet to transport your furry friend.
Q: What Dogs Are Banned In Singapore?
The following dog breeds are banned in Singapore: American Staffordshire Terrier, Pitbull, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, American Bulldog, Mastino Neapolitano, Boerboel, Dogo Argentino, Tosa Inu, Fila Brasileiro (Brazilian Mastiff) and the mixes of these breeds.
Q: Is Singapore Rabies Free?
Yes, Singapore is a rabies-free country.
|MORE INTERNATIONAL PET TRAVEL FAQ’S|