International Pet Transport to Singapore
At Jetpets, our in-house team of pet travel consultants, resident vets and pet handlers will surpass your expectations when it comes to your pet’s overseas travel to Singapore. We can provide a complete door-to-door pet transport service to any location in Singapore, including but not limited to Holland Village, Orchard Road, Bukit Timah, Woodlands and more.
We offer over 28 years’ experience in transporting all types of beloved pets including dogs, cats, fish, birds and any other animals you may have. Your pet’s comfort, safety and welfare are our number one priority, giving you complete peace of mind. If you want the best for your pet and a stress-free relocation to Singapore, choose the pet travel experts at Jetpets.
Why Choose Jetpets?
Jetpets Melbourne has become the first pet transport company in the Asia Pacific Region to be awarded The Centre of Excellence for Live Animals Logistics (CEIV) Certification, and is one of only five companies in the world to have received the honour.
“Jetpets customers can be confident that their precious animals are traveling in safe and healthy conditions” – Glyn Hughes, IATA Global Head of Cargo
Mark & Mya’s Jetpets Experience
Relocating to Singapore? Let us provide a VIP pet travel experience
Our Pet Travel Consultants:
- Find out all about your pet. Regardless of whether your pet is a dog, cat, rabbit, bird or guinea pig, we like treating all our pets like royalty!
- Provide you with comprehensive advice on international pet travel including Singapore’s quarantine and customs requirements
- Help you decide on the best airline-approved travel crate to ensure a safe and comfortable journey for your pet, including a stay dry fleece mat
- Arrange for your pet’s travel crate to be delivered to your home – Use our travel crate familiarisation tips to help create a positive environment for your pet prior to their travel date
- Book your pet on the most direct flight from Australia to Singapore
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way
- Can arrange a door-to-door pet transport service from your home in Australia to your new residence in Singapore
- Prepare your pet’s personalised itinerary
- Our 24-hour customer service line is available for your complete peace of mind
- Can even take care of your flight to match your pet’s itinerary through Jetaway travel
Our Resident Vets:
- Specialise in overseas pet travel and can provide your pet with the correct treatments they’ll need prior to travelling to Singapore
- Will accurately complete all documents and treatments required for overseas travel, ensuring a smooth relocation for you and your pet
- Can come and visit you at home as a complimentary part of our service (state dependent)
- Will give your pet a health check at our Jetpets Transit Lounge prior to their flight, making sure they’re ready for their flight
Our Pet Handlers:
- Can personally come to your house and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate (in metropolitan areas) prior to your pet’s travel date
- Will give your pet plenty of love, attention and walks prior to their flight to Singapore
- Check your pet in for their flight at the airport, ensuring they have been to the toilet and have plenty of water available
- Will provide pet progress updates so you know how their journey to Singapore is going
Our Pet Transit Lounges:
- Jetpets Transit Lounges allow for priority pet check-in
- Are conveniently located near major airports in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth, saving you the hassle of airport traffic and finding parking
- Your pet will be able to have a stretch and relax out of their travel crate before and/or after their flight
- Be reassured that your pet will be taken care of if their flight is delayed or cancelled
- Our resident vets are located at our pet transit lounges
Did you know?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees Celsius so that the animals are comfortable
- The pets’ cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what animals experience (except in a travel crate they have much more leg room than us!)
|PET TRANSPORT SINGAPORE FAQS|
Behind the Scenes at the Airport
FAQs – International Pet Transport to Singapore
Q: Can I bring my pet to Singapore?
Yes, you can! You will need to ensure that all the required documentation and vetwork are complete prior to their travel.
Jetpets can provide you with all the advice you need for your pet to travel to Singapore, including organising for all documents, vetwork and treatments to be accurately completed, to ensure a smooth and hassle-free relocation.
Q: How much does it cost to fly a dog internationally to Singapore?
There are many factors that go into pet transport prices, including flight routes and destinations, size and weight of your pet, level of service provided and more. With Jetpets, you can rest assured that our quotes can be made all-inclusive, delivering a boutique experience for you and your pet – no hidden costs or surprises. We follow strict internal and external policies to ensure your pet’s comfort and safety during travel, so our pet transport prices already include full-service provisions such as organising comfort stops for your pet along their journey and collecting your pet from the airport should there by a flight delay or cancellation.
Your Jetpets pet travel consultant will talk you through all the available options, as well as provide you with a customised itinerary and quotation for your pet’s travel to Singapore.
Q: Can I bring pets on MRT Singapore?
Pets are generally not allowed on public transportation in Singapore, aside from service animals such as guide dogs. However, you can use other on-demand services such as GrabPet to transport your furry friend.
Q: What dogs are banned in Singapore?
The following dog breeds are banned in Singapore: American Staffordshire Terrier, Pitbull, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, American Bulldog, Mastino Neapolitano, Boerboel, Dogo Argentino, Tosa Inu, Fila Brasileiro (Brazilian Mastiff) and the mixes of these breeds.
Q: Is Singapore rabies free?
Yes, Singapore is a rabies-free country.