International Pet Transport to Hong Kong
At Jetpets, our in-house team of pet travel consultants, resident vets and pet handlers set the highest standards of care when it comes to your pet’s overseas travel to Hong Kong. We can provide a complete door to door pet transport service to any destination in Hong Kong, including but not limited to Kowloon, Tsuen Wan, Yuen Long and more.
We have over 28 years’ experience in transporting all types of beloved pets including dogs, cats, rabbits, birds and any other animals. Your pet’s comfort, safety and welfare are our number one priority, giving you complete peace of mind. If you want the best for your pet and a stress-free relocation to Hong Kong, choose Jetpets.
Why Choose Jetpets?
Mark & Mya’s Jetpets Experience
Let us look after your pet’s relocation to Hong Kong
Our Pet Travel Consultants:
- Find out all about your pet. Regardless of whether your pet is a dog, cat, rabbit, bird or guinea pig, we treat all our pets like VIPs – very important pets!
- Provide you with comprehensive advice on international pet travel including Hong Kong’s quarantine and customs requirements
- Help you decide on the best airline-approved travel crate to ensure your pet travels comfortably and safely, including a stay dry fleece mat
- Arrange for your pet’s travel crate to be delivered to your home prior to your relocation – Use our travel crate familiarisation tips to help your pet associate the crate with a positive environment
- Book your pet on the most direct flight to Hong Kong
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way
- Can arrange a door-to-door pet transport service from your home in Australia to your new residence in Hong Kong
- Prepare your pet’s personalised itinerary
- Our 24-hour customer service line is ready to assist you with any concerns or questions you may have
- Can even take care of your flight to match your pet’s itinerary through Jetaway travel
Our Resident Vets:
- Specialise in international pet travel and can provide all pets with the correct treatments they need prior to travelling to Hong Kong
- Will accurately complete all documents and treatments required for overseas travel, ensuring a smooth relocation for you and your pet
- Can come and visit you at home as a complimentary part of our service (state dependent)
- Will give your pet a health check at our Jetpets Transit Lounge prior to their flight, making sure they’re fit to fly
Our Pet Handlers:
- Can personally come to your house and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate (in metropolitan areas) prior to your pet’s travel date
- Will give your pet plenty of love, attention and walks prior to their flight
- Check your pet in for their flight at the airport, ensuring they have been to the toilet and have plenty of water available
- Will provide pet travel updates so you know how their journey to Hong Kong is progressing
Our Pet Transit Lounges:
- Jetpets Transit Lounges allow for priority pet check-in
- Are conveniently located near major airports in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth, saving you the hassle of airport traffic and parking
- Your pet will be able to have a stretch and relax out of their travel crate before and/or after their flight
- Provide peace of mind knowing your pet will be taken care of if their flight is delayed or cancelled
- Our resident vets are located at our pet transit lounges
Did you know?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees Celsius so that the animals are comfortable
- The pets’ cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what animals experience (except in a travel crate they have much more leg room than us!)