International Pet Transport to New Zealand
Are you planning a relocation to New Zealand? At Jetpets, we set the highest standards of care for pets travelling overseas with our in-house team of pet travel consultants, resident vets and pet handlers – no furry family member gets left behind!
With a team operating locally in New Zealand, we can provide a complete door-to-door transport service to all destinations, including but not limited to Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington.
We transport all animals, including dogs, cats and any other pets. Your pet’s comfort, safety and welfare are our number one priority, giving you complete peace of mind.
For a stress-free pet travel to New Zealand, choose Jetpets.
Our team can manage every aspect of your pet’s travel to New Zealand
Our Pet Travel Consultants:
- Find out all about your pet. Regardless of whether your pet is a dog, cat, rabbit or guinea pig they are all treated as VIPs – very important pets!
- Provide expert advice on preparing your pet for international travel including New Zealand’s quarantine and customs requirements
- Decide on the best sized travel crate to ensure your pet travels comfortably, including a stay dry fleece mat
- Arrange for your pet’s travel crate to be delivered to your home prior to your relocation
- Book your pet on the most direct flight to New Zealand
- Arrange a comfort stop along the way
- Can arrange door-to-door transport service
- Prepare your pet’s personalised itinerary
- Our 24-hour customer service line ensures we are contactable every step of the way
- Can even take care of your flight to match your pet’s itinerary through Jetaway travel
Our Resident Vets:
- Are experts in overseas pet travel and can provide dogs and cats (and other pets) with all the correct treatments they need to travel to New Zealand
- Will ensure all documents and treatments for overseas travel are done accurately to ensure a smooth relocation
- Can come and visit you at home as a complimentary part of our service (state dependent)
- Will give your pet a health check at our Jetpets Transit Lounge prior to their flight
Our Pet Handlers:
- Can come to your house to personally and professionally fit your pet to the perfect sized crate (in metropolitan areas) prior to your pet’s travel to New Zealand
- Will take care of your pet on the day of travel, giving them plenty of love, attention and walks
- Check your pet in for their flight at the airport, ensuring they have been to the toilet and have plenty of water available
- Will provide updates on your pet, including in the lead up to flights
Our Pet Transit Lounges:
- Jetpets Transit Lounges allow for priority pet check in
- Are conveniently located near major airports to save you the hassle of airport traffic and parking at the freight department
- Your pet will be able to have a stretch and relax out of their travel crate before and/or after their flight to New Zealand
- Provide peace of mind knowing your pet will be taken care of if their flight is delayed or cancelled
- Our resident vets are located at our pet transit lounges
Did you know?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees Celsius so that the animals are comfortable
- The pets’ cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see what is going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what animals experience (except in a travel crate they have much more leg room than us!)