Jetpets Airline-Approved Pet Travel Crates
Our Jetpets pet travel crates are airline approved and provide the most comfortable and safe travel journey for your pet. Whether you need a crate for interstate or international pet transport, our friendly consultants can professionally select the correct size travel crate for your pet, and take you through the options to buy or you can opt to hire a pet travel crate. We don’t just do cat and dog travel crates; we also provide custom built crates for larger or exotic pets.
Why choose Jetpets travel crates for your pet transport needs?
- Airline approved, and designed to ensure the most comfortable and safe journey for your pet
- Stay-dry fleece mat keeps your pet comfy and dry
- Water bowls are fitted securely to keep your pet hydrated
- Holes provide optimal airflow and keep little paws safely inside
- Spring-loaded locking mechanism for security
- Can be used after travel at home or dismantled for easy storage
- Jetpets travel crates are available for purchase, as well as for hire Australia-wide
NEW – the PP60 C Jetpets Travel Crate with Cat Litter Tray
In a world first, Jetpets has designed a travel crate specifically to meet the unique needs of cats during travel. The PP60 C is a first-class ticket for any feline traveller, and its launch is part of our ongoing commitment to setting the best possible standards of comfort and care for travelling pets.
The unique features of the PP60 C cat travel crates include:
- A front zone that provides plenty of space for your cat to stretch out and relax
- A back zone that features a litter tray that is easily accessible during travel
- Your cat remains comfortable and clean throughout travel
- Can be used after travel at home as an in-all-one bed with removable litter tray
Exclusive to Jetpets, the PP60 C is available for purchase now (no hire crate option).
Jetpets has been recognised as an ABA100 Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Product Innovation in 2019 for our PP60C Cat Travel Crate. To learn more about the thought processes that went into the design of this crate, please click here.