October Extravaganza Competition
To support our fellow IPATA members we are offering a special promotion….
Book a job in October, and you will go into the draw to win a AU$250 credit towards your next move!
This is a chance draw, and as such a winner will be randomly selected from the pool of entrants between the specified dates. Your specific entry conditions regarding competition dates, entrant eligibility requirements and prize information is stipulated at the point of entry for each competition i.e. entry forms, online booking, email correspondence, webpage etc. The rest of the information pertaining to the terms and conditions of your entry and the handling of your information is written below:
The Promoter of this competition is Jet Pets Animal Transport PTY LTD (ABN 85 060 363 313).
The draw will take place at Jetpets’ office, 4 Mallett Road, Tullamarine, Vic 3043, Australia, 7 days after the competition closes. Winners will be notified by phone and email 1 business day after the draw.
If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize within the timeframe stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and a redraw will occur 4 weeks from the date of the draw. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to equal value and/or specification.
The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. By entering a Jetpets competition you are agreeing to join our email database.
How to Enter:
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Terms and Conditions). Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition commences on at 08:00am (AEDT) 1st October 2016 and concludes 17:00pm (AEDT) 31st October 2016.
- Entry is open to all IPATA members, 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter Jetpets are not eligible to enter. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- To enter the draw to win, you must fully complete a booking (of any type) with Jetpets within the above mentioned competition period.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, any content which infringes the rights of another person (including intellectual property rights or rights of privacy or confidentiality), disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the sole opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in relation to the Competition which is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, improper or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause. Incomprehensible, incomplete and/or otherwise indistinguishable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Final entries must be received by 17:00 (AEDT) on the date mentioned above.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered. The judge’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
What is the prize?
- The prize is 1 x $250 credit that can be used towards the winners’ next booking with Jetpets
- (Valid for 12 months from receipt of issue.)
- The Prize must be taken as offered and is non refundable, non transferable and non redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- If the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any applicable State Regulation.
- It is a condition of entry that the Promoter has the right to publicise the names, characters, likenesses or voices of any entrants to the Competition.
How will the entries drawn?
- This is a chance draw, so a winner will be randomly selected from the pool of entrants between the specified dates. Entries will be drawn at 12pm 7 days after the competition closes at Jetpets head office, 4 Mallett Road, Tullamarine.
- If a winner cannot be found a second chance draw will take place 30 days after the closing date of the competition at Jetpets head office, 4 Mallett Road, Tullamarine.
- The draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
How will winners be notified?
- The winner will be notified by phone or email within one business day of the draw. If a second place draw is required winner/s will be notified by phone and email one business day from the second place draw
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Prize will be delivered within Australia only to the nominated email address specified in the winner’s booking with Jetpets.