Importing Pets from Singapore to Australia
Are you relocating from Singapore to Australia? Based in Australia, Jetpets can ensure a smooth and hassle-free move for your pet and help you coordinate what you need to fulfill customs and quarantine requirements.
With a team that specialises in importing pets into Australia, our pet travel consultants will step you through each stage of preparing your pet’s travel from Singapore. Whether your furbaby is a cat, dog or bunny, you can trust our team with your pet’s safe arrival in Australia.
Singapore to Brisbane, Australia
Thanks for checking in, Pepe has settled back into her life just great, here she is enjoying the beach and sunshine.
Thank you so much for your prompt assistance on emails etc, you were a great help.
Jen, Jason and Pepe
Singapore to Coolangatta, Australia
Thanks for your note and attention and thoughtfulness to Daisy's journey. She arrived yesterday and was quite nervous but is getting used to the sea air at Surfers Paradise.
Here is a pic of Daisy by the beach!
Thanks again and I will be sure to tag in photos once we get organized.
Singapore to Newcastle, Australia
I picked up my baby on Saturday and he seemed very happy and calm...I think he is happy to see me which is wonderful he has been very cuddley which is different to how he was when he came to Singapore. We have been to the beach which he loves so hopefully I am forgiven. This is Oskar in one of his new beds in his yard!! Once again can’t thank you enough...
Singapore to Melbourne, Australia
Hi Emma, We collected Griffin, and he's had a very happy reunion!!! Thank you so much for such a wonderful job getting everything done so smoothly! Cheers, Charity
Munich to Sydney, Australia
Just wanted to let you know that Gypsi arrived at her new home. She was very happy to see us again, and right now is very careful not to let anyone get out her sight. It will take a little time for her to get used to the new surrounding.
I enclose a picture of her sitting on Mum's lap (one of her favourite places). That's the first evening with us.
Thanks again for taking care of everything, it was a real pleasure using Jetpets.
Please forward this thank you to all people involved with her journey from Germany to Australia.
With kind regards
Bandit & Rocket
London to Melbourne, Australia
Bandit and Rocket are safely back in Australia. They are healthy happy and excited to be with our folks.
Thank you for all your help and patience in making this work for us. They have been in safe hands!
All the best for the future.
Amsterdam to Adelaide, Australia
Ylvi is enjoying walks at the beach, playing in the garden or just being near us...
Thank you for such uncomplicated support during the entire journey and helping us bringing Ylvi to Australia. It was hard to leave her when she was picked up to Amsterdam but it was a great moment when we saw her sitting in the crade at the freight terminal in Adelaide! Our son already spotted her and called her name, she immediately played attention and started to wag her tail!
We did not need any photo proof it was convincing enough to whom she belongs....
As promised we attached a few photos to say “thanks a lot” and good bye
You did a great job and we always felt good informed. We appreciated that so much!
Say thanks to the entire team and to everybody who was involved.
Regards, Annette & Jens
Barcelona to Coolangatta, Australia
Emma can't thank you guys enough your all amazing. Lola is settling in well and definitely remembered me and Lee which made us so happy. She is slowly getting used to Fred our other cat but does hiss at him now and again! But we are so shocked at how well she coped with the traveling and settled in straight away we can't thank you enough xxx
People and operations in Australia, 24/7 service
At Jetpets, we move pets to and from Singapore and other destinations all across the world. With headquarters in Victoria, Australia, within close proximity to the Melbourne Airport and Australia’s government-run quarantine facility in Mickleham, Victoria, our team is best positioned to assist with your pet import requirements.
We have a local team and extensive network of trusted partners to ensure your pet arrives in Australia safely and all your requirements are efficiently fulfilled. We can organise door-to-door transport including airport pick up, drop off and pick up from the quarantine facility, in our air-conditioned fleet, for your complete peace of mind.
How Jetpets can help with bringing your pet from Singapore to Australia
Singapore is classified as an approved rabies-free Group 2 country according to the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources, and your pets will require a valid import permit for entry into Australia.
Plan Your Move Ahead of Time
- Make sure you start planning your pet’s travel 3 to 4 months in advance to avoid any delays
- Have your pet’s microchip details ready for all veterinarian documentation, this is an Australian government requirement
- Our imports pet travel consultants will find out all about your pet to ensure they have a smooth relocation experience
What You’ll Need to Prepare
- Before your pet leaves Singapore for Australia, we provide a full service that includes the scheduling and completion of all required blood tests, vaccinations and treatments – this also includes transport to and from the vet
- Jetpets can submit your Australian import permit application for your pet
- Jetpets can arrange a pre-export clinical examination and completion of veterinary health certificate 5 days before they depart Singapore
- We’ll help you choose the best sized, airline-approved travel crate for your pet’s utmost safety and comfort
- Arrange a stay dry fleece mat for your furbaby’s crate to keep them comfy and dry
- We’ll book the most suitable flights from Singapore to Melbourne with one of our trusted airline partners
- We can arrange a comfort stop during travel if required, so your pet can enjoy a stretch outside of their crate
- We’ll customise a pet travel itinerary and send you pet travel updates for your peace of mind
Arriving into Australia
- Regardless of your final destination in Australia, your pet will need to arrive at Melbourne International Airport
- Your pet will be required to spend 10 days at a government-run quarantine facility in Mickleham, Victoria
- Our full-time resident vets are available for advice if required
- We can help you arrange pet accommodation to ensure your pet gets extra attention and care while your family settles in
Settling into Your New Home
- We can arrange door-to-door transport to your new residence anywhere in Australia, once their quarantine period is completed,
- We can also help you arrange onward flights if your final destination is interstate
Mark & Mya’s Jetpets Experience
Behind the Scenes at the Airport