If you are relocating or travelling internationally, Jetpets can arrange for your pet to travel with you.
With an international network of offices and operation centres, Jetpets will monitor every step of your pets journey, to and from anywhere on the planet!
Features of our International service include:
- A dedicated International Pet Travel Consultant
- Flight booking on the most direct flight to your destination
- Comprehensive itinerary
- Detailed information about your destinations quarantine and customs requirements
- Boarding (if required)
- Arranging an airline approved travel crate – including free Jetpets Stay Dry Fleece
- Expert pet travel advice about any vaccinations your pet may require
- Jetpets Veterinary home visit to provide necessary vaccinations (Melbourne & Sydney)
- Collection in a Jetpets Animal Transport Vehicle (if required)
- Access to Jetpets Transit Lounge (pre flight)
- Health check by Jetpets Veterinarian pre flight (Melbourne & Sydney)
- Pet priority check in at airport
- Delivery of your pet(s) in a Jetpets Animal Transport Vehicle (if required)
- Convenient payment over the phone
- 24 hour, 7 days a week, 365 days a year customer service
Jetpets Stay Dry Fleece - free with all International bookings
Our synthetic Stay Dry Fleece is the perfect way to keep your pet dry on their next journey. The unique Fleece lets dry air circulate through your pet’s bedding to keep them warm, cosy, dry and most importantly, comfortable!
The Fleece is also chew and stain resistant, pre-sterilised and machine washable.