Which Ones?

What Vaccinations does my pet need for International Travel

When travelling overseas it is important that your pets are up to date with their vaccinations as each country will have their own requirements for entry. Depending on the country you are travelling to, your pet may need multiple vaccinations and treatments. It is a requirement for most destinations that your pet has a Rabies vaccination and C3 for Dogs and F5 for Cats up to date, especially if they are requiring to stay in overnight in pet accommodation.

Our Jetpets Pet Travel Consultants will guide you through this process and advise what will be required.  We have our own Vets in all of our Transit Lounges across Australia who can look after this for you!