Worldwide Travel (Outside Australia)
Jetpets has the experience and expertise to take care of all your worldwide pet travel needs to and from any location in the world.
You can trust us to take the very best care of your globetrotting pet!
How we can help:
Worldwide Pet Travel Consultants:
- Find out all about your VIPs – very important pets!
- Manage and provide expert advice on complex global moves
- Decide on the best sized travel crate
- Arrange a stay dry fleece mat for your furbaby’s crate to keep them comfy and dry
- Book your pet on the most direct flight with one of our airline partners
- Provide detailed information about specific entry requirements for any country worldwide, including vet work, customs and quarantine regulations
- Provide you with your pets detailed itinerary
- Provide a door-to-door service for your pet anywhere in the world
- Send you pet travel updates to keep you in the loop on your furbaby’s journey
Other parts of our service which make us unique:
- Jetpets Resident Vets on fulltime staff, available for advice on documents and treatments when transporting pets around the world
- Jetaway Travel can book your flight to match your pets
Mark & Mya’s Jetpets Experience
Did you know?
- The captain of the aircraft is aware that your loved one is on board their flight
- The captain will set the temperature to approx. 18 degrees celsius so that they are comfortable
- The pets cabin is dimly lit so that your loved one can see is what going on around them
- What we feel and hear in the cabin of the plane is the same as what your pet will experience (except in a travel crate they have much more leg room than us!)